Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Why?Who? When? How?

Why

Many people may think that visiting Tokyo is the best way to know Japan. However the best way to discover the “real Japan” is to visit Kyoto as it is formerly the imperial capital of Japan. I heard from my Japanese friend said that Kyoto is very pretty especially in autumn. So I decide to do some research on website and I found that visiting Kyoto will be my dream vacation and I decide to there for 4 days.


Who

 To visit a gorgeous and relaxing place, I decide to go with my sister Kaitlin. I knew that she love Japanese things so much. For instance, clothes, songs, food, etc. We can do so many sightseeing too. For example, ride the boat, see the illuminations of the fall leaves, taste the delicious food. I would love to enjoy a good and wonderful trip with her.

When

We will be taking this trip to go to Kyoto when we graduate our 4th year of university on November. I choose this time because autumn is the most beautiful season in Kyoto. The leaves are turning to crimson red and the illuminations of fall leaves will only show on November. Finally, the weather will be suitable because it will not be too hot or humid and it will not rain as much as spring and summer.

How

Flight: Toronto --> San Francisco (transfer flight) -->Osaka
Train: Osaka --> Kyoto

No comments:

Post a Comment